OSP Group is continuing to support the Construction, Transport & Freight and Industrial sectors of our economy during these unprecedented times.
Costas Pieri, CEO, OSP Group:
“We are living through this extraordinary period and witnessing history being written. We are all acutely aware of reconciling the needs of our healthcare and our economy.
OSP Group is continuing to operate and we are following advice from HM Government, the NHS and those leading the industries we serve, regarding the way we should respond to the crisis.
Our culture is all about family, community and being a reliable partner clients can depend on, whatever the circumstances.
I’d like to thank all our clients, colleagues, partners and friends for their support and wish everyone good health and resilience during this difficult period.”
- OSP Group is implementing HM Government advice on how best to manage the coronavirus emergency, and taking additional precautionary measures as necessary;
- Our offices remain open and are operating on the basis of a robust business continuity plan;
- As always, we continue to focus on delivering every project efficiently and above all, safely;
- We have implemented a series of measures to protect colleagues from the coronavirus infection and to maintain continuity; this includes:
– implementing self-declaration schemes for fitness to work, including details on travel and exposure to those with symptoms of Covid-19;
– regular temperature checks;
– ensuring the protocol for infectious diseases is understood throughout the company;
– ensuring that the government advice on Coronavirus prevention is easily accessible, understood and practised;
– working from home where possible (all staff are accessible through their normal office or mobile phone numbers); and
– maintaining social distance at all times; and
- Safety and well-being continues to be our priority. We will continue to review the situation and make all necessary adjustments to minimise the risk of viral infection, prioritising the health and safety of our staff while recognising the role we need to play in supporting the economy in South East England.
OSP Group is following the operating procedures published by the Construction Leadership Council: