Our busy Client in Braintree area is looking to take on a number of workers for a Warehouse Operative role, this is due to an increase in recent orders. This is a temp to perm position for the right candidates.
Good Attention to detail is needed in this busy environment, there will be some lifting of around 25Kg involved.
Warehouse Operative Duties:
- Preparing items to be packaged up for dispatch
- Basic quality checking
- Wrapping and Labelling items for dispatch
- Ability to work at pace
- Using hand scanning equipment
- Lifting and moving boxes around the yard
Warehouse Operative hours and pay:
- Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 17:00
- £9.75 Starting Hourly Rate
Please ensure you have safety boots before applying for this position.
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Long-Terms Opportunities
- Progression within the company